For Destiny 2 Update 2.1.3 patch notes, please see: https://t.co/xnsBKiu6Rx— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) December 18, 2018
Items & Economy
- Players under 600 Power may now receive higher-powered rewards when completing Director Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where weapon frames would be removed from inventory in error when completing alternate forges.
- Fixed an issue where players were not rewarded properly when completing a forge activity that was joined in progress.
- Players may now access forge bounties before completing a forge activity.
an issue where players were not properly granted the Scourge of the
Past Emblem or Triumph for completing the activity within the first 24
- Fixed an issue where submachine guns awarded by research weapon frames were not dropping with the appropriate perks.
and claiming the Dreaming City Triumph “Ascendant Paragon” will always
properly grant the Secret Victories Emblem and its Transcendent variant.
Players who already claimed this record will have the variant
automatically unlocked on reaching orbit.
- Removed Season 4 shader Crucible Solemnity as a requirement for the “Forged in Fire” Collections Badge.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t properly being granted Harbinger’s Echo if they destroyed eggs across multiple characters. For affected players, the Sparrow will appear in inventory and be unlocked in Collections upon reaching orbit.
- Removed Annual Pass requirement for claiming the “Curator of the Black Armory” Triumph.