Patch 6 is live 🔥
Full Updates ➡️ https://t.co/7AqgEYqFAz
— NBA 2K19 (@NBA2K) November 19, 2018
– The shot clock should now properly reset to 14 seconds during online games when a foul is called and the shot clock is low.
– Improved AI defensive switch logic for inbounds and pick & roll cases.
– Fixed an issue that caused pass steal attempts to be ignored when pressing Steal too many times.
– Address a hang that would occur for some users following an in-game injury.
– Fixed a bug where opposing players would sometimes show in the Pro-Am Shootaround before the game.
– Matchmaking improvements.
– Fixed an issue where some users were reporting that they were not earning VC for completed Neighborhood games after exiting the Ante-Up building.
– Addressed a case where some users noted a neck seam around their MyPLAYER’s shoulders when using a face scan.
– Fixed an issue where Voice was not properly functioning when in the squad queue in Ante-Up.
– Squad travelling should now properly work when using the Subway.
– Improved ball pickup radius when playing Dodgeball.